Who is T-NET Solutions?
- IPA Registered, 100% Nationally owned Papua New Guinean Consultancy & Engineering Services Company
- IPA Business Registration # 6-190505, IPA Tax Identification Number # 500459887
- Offering One Stop Cost Effective Custom Tailored Consultancy & Engineering Services in Design, Project Management, New Network Roll Out, Existing Network Maintenance and Operations Support in Telecommunication Wireless & Fixed, Transmission Networks, Satellite Networks, Telecom Fiber & Cable Networks, Carrier Billing, Value Added Services, Monitoring & Telemetry Systems, GPS Tracking, ICT Network Design, Implementation & Administration, Website Design, Hosting & e-Commerce solutions, WAN, LAN & In building Cabling solutions, Logistics, Import & Exports, Safe Goods & Dangerous Goods, new residential Building Design, Maintenance & Construction, Office Interior Fit out and Maintenance, Chinese-English-Pidgin Translation Services, solution to meet Clients specific requirement, big or small.
- Associate of seasoned Project Managers and subject Telecommunication/ICT Engineers & Subject Matter Experts, with established networks and relationship with NICTA and to other Engineering, Mechanical, Civil, Building, Logistics, Government Departments, State Own Enterprises, Equipment Suppliers, nationally and internationally.
- Experts in PNG Nationwide Telecom & ICT Network Solutions Specifications & Delivery.
- Recognised & Familiar with NICTA, PNG Regulatory Environment and Industrial Best Practices.
- Past Successful and Proven Project Delivery records PNG nationwide.
OUR SERVICES – CONSULTANCY, DESIGN, SUPPORT, BUILD, OPERATE or MANAGE
- Project Management
- Business Web Site Development and Administration, with own Email domain, Build, and Support.
- Telecommunication Tower Supplier, Local Partner Leblanc Communication Malaysia, 15m, 30m 45, 60m or customized. Design, Procurement & Supply to PNG, Installation Services, and Existing Tower Audit, Restrengthening and Remedies and Maintenance.
- Wireless GSM/UMTS Cellular MSC, Media GW – Design, Install, Operate and Maintain Services.
- Tower Sites rollout services – Tower Erections, Telecommunication Install and Site Power Solution Supply and Installation.
- UMTS/GSM Wireless/ Wifi Technology rollout Services– Design, Vendor Management, Install, Operate, Maintain and Support
- GSM/UMTS Network Drive Test and Optimisation – Stand Alone and Cluster Sites.
- Rigging Services – New Tower Construction, Telecom Install and Maintenance and Operations Support.
- Microwave Links, Design, Install, Commission and Operate and Maintenance.
- Building and Office Cabling and Fitout, Cat 6, Fiber Optics, Office Communication
- Fixed Line (PSTN) Switch – Design, Install, Operate and Maintain Services.
- SME Business Centers – Design, Install, Operate and Maintain Services
- Fixed Line Public Switch Telephone Exchanges – Design, Procurement, Install, Operate & Maintain and Support.
Provide One Stop Cost Effective Quality Value for Money Solutions for our Clients in Telecommunication Networks and Services, Information & Communication Technologies and other Services and Infrastructure Development Projects in PNG and regionally
Be #1 Trusted Services Partner and Brand
OUR STRENGTH, YOUR ADVANTAGE
- E2E Project Management
- Combined over 50 years of experience and successful Project Planning, Budget, Design, Implementation and Delivery.
- Established Vendor relationships – Supply and Support
- Established Associated Engineering Firms relationship across Telecom, ICT, Electrical, Mechanical, Civil, Logistics and Building.
- Established relationship with SOE, Government, NICTA
- Products already deployed and operating successfully in Papua New Guinea
- Other teams and associate has strong experience with these products
- We listen to our clients, and challenge to ourselves to give the best advice and deliver on time, budget and quality services.
- We look to establish long term relationship with our clients.
OUR PRODUCTS & SERVICES
- Consult, Design, Procurement and Supply, Implementation, Operate, Maintain and Support Services
- E2E Network Assets Audit Services & Support
- Network Testing, Commissioning and Pre-commissioning and Post-commissioning Quality Audits & Acceptance on behalf of Clients
- Warehousing, Procurement and Logistics Services & Support
- E2E Mobile Tower Sites Roll out & Implementation Services and Support
- Microwave Point to Point Install, Test, Commission and Integration Services & Support
- GSM UMTS Radio Frequency Drive Test and Optimization Services & Support
- PSTN Switching Center (PSTN Exchanges) Telecom Install, Test, Commissioning and Integration Service & Support
- Office Business Communication Systems (and PABX) Supply, Install, Test and Commission and Support
- Websites and Hosting solutions, Business Marketing and Stationery for Start up Business & Entrepreneurs
- Chinese to English and Pidgin Personal or Business Translations services.
- Supply of Telecommunication Towers – Various sizes, 15, 30, 45 60 meters, Latices Towers and Mono Pole Structures Sales & Post Sales Support
- Hybrid Power Solutions –Generator Sets, Extended Battery, Solar and Wind solutions Sales & Post Sales Support.
- Microwave Transmission Products – TDM and IP Hardware Product Sales & Post Sales Support
- Switch, LANs and Routers products Sales & Post Sales Support
- Wifi Solutions and Network Products Sales & Post Sales Support
Jack Tomon, Director & COO
2017 Professional reference
- Entrepreneur, Partner Business Development Manager, Tower Solutions Specialist, free lance Consultant, End to End Telecom Solutions and Operation Subject Matter Expert, Contract Project Manager, and free lance Contract Administrator.
- Team player, Result driven, Motivated, and Resourceful leader with established Industry Peoples networking and proven record to strategy, plan and design and successfully project managed and delivered Telecom, Cellular and ICT projects as new Start-ups, Expansions and or daily Operations Management in line with company directives, in PNG and SI.
- Experienced and expert in Telecom (Fixed, VSAT, Microwave, IP, Billing) and Cellular (GSM, UMTS, LTE, Hotspots, Roaming, Interconnect, Regulatory and Billing), and ICT (Corporate LAN, WAN, Finance and Business Support systems). Involved in Business Plans, Solutions Specifications, Conceptual Designs, Review, Recommendations and Approval, Vendor Contract Negotiation and Project Management and Field Deployment to handover to Operations.
- Brings over 21 years of Telecom ICT experiences, later 10 years in Senior Technology Management/ Leadership role and with regular direct reporting to Executive Management and Board.
- Team lead in successful development of plan to final vendor negotiation and contract execution– with Huawei Australia – to Supply and Install UMTS Mobile Network, Soft switch Core, Billing plus 800 UMTS sites. Deployment through subsequent rephrasing/review and delivery in line with Board and Business plan.
- Till May, 2016, Management lead and onsite Project Manager, interfacing to Vendor and CME Service Contractors, successfully delivering two initial phases within last 16 months, on budget and schedule, enabling Business turn around. Met schedules and customer satisfaction through timely delivery of relevant products/services/offering and with improved network availability of high revenue sites from weekly average of 84% to above 99.8%. (Target – 99.3%).
Experience of PNG & SI Telecom and ICT environment, Regulatory, Social and Project Delivery environments. Able to lead, develop train and establish sustainable relationships across multicultural environment.
- Experienced in Company Board & Management support including Finance, Auditor, HR, Security, and Strategy and representing Management in External Company discussion with SOEs, NICTA, Suppliers, and Vendors & Clients, national and international.
- Expert and experienced in Vendor Contract Negotiation to signing; post signing Contract Administration & Execution in line with Company business objective.
- Experienced in PMO & Program Management, & E2E expert project life cycle management, from Conceptual Design, Budgeting, Tender Administration, Implementation, Supervision, Vendor Management, Stake Holder Reporting, Procurement, Logistics, and Assets Management & Capitalisation.
- Cellular Network Operations– MSC and Sites – Expert in Design, Construction & OAM and NOC Management including IT, Billing and Business Supports Systems.
- Facilities, Building and Building support systems including MSC Power AC/DC and UPS management.
- Expert in Billing & Roaming and Inter Carrier& Interconnection Administration, National and International.
- Telikom Fixed Network Operations- Experienced in Design, Construction & OAM– Exchange/Switch Room admin, External Plant/MDF interface, Transmission Network Interfacing and Power Systems AC/DC management.
- Expert and experienced in Tower Designs & Specs, Install & Commission; SST, RDS/RDU/RDM; Roof top, Mono poles
- Experienced with Telecom Power systems Designs & Installation; Grid AC, DC Site powers, Genset, Solar power. Also familiar with PPL Grid & Power Generation & Transmission specifications
- Experienced with Micro Wave Radio Networks & Network Transport Systems; Operations, Design, Install, & Maintenance. Also familiar with Satellite Systems designs Operations, Design, Install, & Maintenance.
- Experienced with Telecommunication Fiber Optics and Cable Network Systems Operations, Design, Install, & Maintenance.
- Expert in Building & Interior Fitout, general and specific to Vodafone Global specifications.
- Expert and seasoned in successful project delivery to all locations of PNG, from planning through execution till Post Implementation support.
Mobile: +675 7680 0051 (PG)
Postal Address: PO Box 1424,Vision City, 131, National Capital District, Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea
Office: Garden Hills, Kaeme St., Sec 445, Lot 54, Hohola, Port Moresby, National Capital District, Papua New Guinea
Business Website: https://tnetsolutions.net/
Affiliate Marketing Website: https://learnandearnextraonline.com
Downloads: Company profile, 2017