Buying TELECOMMUNICATION TOWERS for Projects in Papua New Guinea?
Need a Telecom Tower for your project in Papua New Guinea (PNG)? We can Consult, Design, Import, Deliver, Construct and Commission – Your one stops Solution Partner! Talk to us. We can supply for your project any tower structure to meet your requirement. Readily available products to select from 15m Monopole structure, 30m, 45m and 60m Lattice Rapid Deployment Unit structure.
We recommend Rapid Deployment Structure tower as a cost effective solution for our clients based on our vast experience in deployment challenges throughout PNG, Coastal and Highlands regions. See our Tower Product review page to know more. The following are our readily available popular products.
- 15 meters RDU – Monopole structure
- 30 meters RDU – Lattice Towers
- 45 meters RDU – Lattice Towers
- 60 meters RDU – Lattice Towers
To simplify client selection, each towers comes complete recommended set including;
- Lightning and Earthing kits
- Air Craft Warning light, depending on location and CASA certification.
Mandatory also to finalize and requires input from client;
- RF antenna support and Mounting Brackets.
- Microwave Antenna Support and Mountings.
- Equipment Installation plint.
- Wind Loading based on location to install tower.
- Tower loading specification.
- Tower Coating
- Tower painting
All tower comply to design specification ANSI/TIA-222-G-2005, add. 2 as a standard design. In consultation with our client, design specification can be confirmed or varied. Refer to our Tower Product review page to know more.
15meters Rapid Deployment Unit (RDU) – Mono Poles
30 meters Rapid Deployment Units (RDU) – Guy Support Structure
45 meters Rapid Deployment Units (RDU) – Lattice Angular Tower
60 meters Rapid Deployment Units (RDU) – Lattice Angular Tower
Thank you for visiting.If you have any specific questions on anything discussed here, feel free to drop in a line to email@example.com Happy Surfing and do return as we will be adding lot of interesting technological discussions in the near future.
For any comments/queries, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org